Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Checking in

I just read all the posts as I haven't been on in a while. I don't really have anything in particular to post, other than to just say hello. The past month and a half have been extremely busy (some planned, such as graduation, and others unplanned, such as a weekend trip to Atlanta for a funeral). The next month is just as crazy, but so far everything on the calendar is positive.

We had a grand weekend in Orlando for Michael's graduation. We celebrated Thursday night with a banquet, Friday with graduation and Saturday with an Open House reception. We even got to go resort hopping Saturday night which was one of our favorite things to do when we lived in Orlando. Michael's parents flew in from Denver, his grandmother came over from Tampa and his brother and nephews came up from Ft Myers. It was a wonderfully fun time of celebration and visiting with family and friends. I'll post a few pictures, although they're on facebook, so most of you have probably already seen them.

This past weekend we had friends in town for Memorial day and Michael preached at a little church he's preached at several times before. This coming weekend we're headed back to Orlando because I'm hosting a baby shower for a dear friend and then the following weekend we're supposed to be flying to Vicksburg, Mississippi for a job interview. Hopefully I'll have more to post on the job front in the near future.

I better go get some productive things done while the little guy is napping. Love to all!
Mom and Dad at the banquet Thursday night

The graduate and me at the banquet

The graduate with his parents right before graduation

Trying to get a family picture after graduation. As you can see, Clark was saying "No way, no how!"

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! I'm crossing my fingers on this interview Michael has coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fingers are crossed, too. If those folks see how beautiful you all are you won't have any competition.

    ReplyDelete